Saturday 10 September 2011

My first post!

Hello blog world! As of now, I have zero followers so this is more of a journal! haha. I added a section "About Me" if you want to check that out! I am really hoping to get pregnant and have a 2012 take home baby.  TTC after a loss is tough business, and pretty scary at times.  Here's to hoping (praying) that I do get KU quickly and this time the outcome is much better. I am currently on CD7 and am using a BBT temperature to chart (it is linked on the right-hand side of this blog).  I am using OPKs as well, and I hope it will help us get our baby.

DH and I got a puppy a few months ago and I am totally in love! He is the cutest little husky and is getting super big very fast! I have loved having a running partner and someone to snuggle all night. He enjoys watching me do my all-time favourite hobby: reading!


When he was a tiny puppy, he looked like this:


At 3-4 months old he looked like this:


Now at 5 months:


He is going to be a big dog I think! We named him Ralph Lauren because that is DH's favourite designer. Haha. He is the cutest!


No comments:

Post a Comment