Sunday 20 November 2011

11 Weeks

Wow! I can't believe I am already 11 weeks. I kind of thought I would never get here. I ordered my doppler and I can't wait for it to arrive (probably sometime in a few weeks).  That will make me feel better I think.
Baby is the size of......
A lime! 2 more weeks and then we hit second trimester. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time.  I haven't written much in the blog because I have been so nervous and I haven't taken many pictures (unlike last time) but I think I am finally getting over my anxiety a little bit. 

We had an ultrasound at 9w3d and saw a heartbeat which was awesome! That definitely helped my fears out a bit. 


Not a very good picture but Tommy just snapped it with his iPhone.  Still feeling pretty sick but I will try to start doing the weekly quizzes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment