Tuesday 17 April 2012

Baby Shower!

So my sister threw me a baby shower on Saturday.  It was pretty nice and I got tons of awesome gifts! It was fun to see everyone and even though it started out all rainy, it got quite a bit nicer throughout the day.  We played a few games that Jess thought of and I got to wear a new dress.


Starting to play pin the sperm on the egg haha.


Final Results:


Giving my sister a spin:


Opening gifts!


The frog hat Jess got me haha:



Here are the gifts that I got...
From Alex (Tuck's girlfriend):
A book (Goodnight Moon and a really fluffy receiving blanket)

From Bonnie and Brooklyn:
A Winnie the Pooh bouncer!
Really nice flowers from Tommy's mom that got there right before the shower :)

All of the gifts in the crib when I got home:

And then spread out all over the baby room floor....

From Tommy's brother Daniel, pretty cool:
A Ninja turtle onesie and a hat

and the back:

From grandma glenda:
A really nice homemade crocheted blanket and some pretty cute outfits!

From Meghan:
Pretty awesome activity mat , adorable outfits and bib :)


From my darling sister Jess:
Some cute/funny outfits, nail clippers, covers for the carseat and a pacifier thermometer

From Haley
A super cute basketball outfit!

From Shelley
A few adorable outfits and a baby backpack :)

From Debbie:
Super cute duck, shoes and outfit and she has also made us a quilt... super nice!

From Kristyn:
A pretty cute toy :)

And from the bestie Laura:
Adorable fish onesie and matching pants and a cute bib!

From auntie Lori:
Some really adorable outfits, and the baby bullet that I got earlier

From Steph:
Baby hangers, diaper creme, a bib, a babyfood cookbook, a teether, sippy cup, nailclippers, cute turtle shoes, baby food trays

From Roberta:
baby food trays in 3 sizes, a teether, pacifiers, and diaper liners for our cloth diapers :)
And from my mom:
"annoying songs" according to her hahaha thanks mom, and an music aquarium for the crib

And she also had the craft I made tucker at work framed for the baby room :)
(also I know the pic is upside down but I'll have to fix it at home haha)

I feel very lucky with all of the awesome gifts I have gotten!!!! Now just to organize it all :)



1 comment:

  1. That game made me laugh...it looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete