Tuesday 23 December 2014

6 Weeks

How far along? 6 weeks!
Sleep: I am still sleeping and napping a lot.
Best moment this week:  It is almost Christmas! getting all the prep done.

Movement: Way too early
Symptoms: Very tired, very sick, sore back, heartburn (all same).
Symptoms I DON'T have: not sure.
Food cravings: brussel sprouts still, and not much else sounds good.
Food aversions: any fast food, anything greasy, chicken nuggets, chicken fingers. Ughhhhh
Gender: Not finding out until the birth this time.
Belly Button in or out? innie.
What I miss: wine.
What I am looking forward to: Christmas, telling family this week! My ultrasound is booked for January 26 @ 11 weeks.
Milestones: Still waiting to pass 8 weeks 5 days.
Size of Baby:
Sweet Pea



Weekly Belly Picture:


impossible to hide already.




No comments:

Post a Comment