Friday 16 January 2015

10 Weeks

How far along? 10 weeks

Sleep: Sleeping ok.
Best moment this week:  We have told everyone now.  A little earlier than I had planned, but I think that's ok.
Movement: Way too early still.

Symptoms: Nausea, got diclectin which means I am still nauseous but at least I can eat. 
Symptoms I DON'T have: not sure.
Food cravings: salads, green beans, brussel sprouts, oranges, apples
Food aversions: anything greasy, chicken nuggets, chicken fingers, beef, hamburgers, fries, pop
Gender: Not finding out until the birth this time.
Belly Button in or out? innie.
What I miss: nothing at the moment
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to being able to use my doppler at home, and second trimester. 
Milestones: Our good ultrasound :)
Size of Baby:Prune



Weekly Belly Picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment