Monday 12 December 2011

14 Week Survey

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure because there is no scale here and I have been here a week
Sleep: Sleep is getting better!
Best moment this week: Feeling my first flutter!!!!
Movement: WOOHOO! I felt flutters last night at exactly 14 weeks. Felt like popcorn popping really low. I was very excited! I had drank a big glass of juice and laid on my back.
Symptoms: morning sickness came back full blown yesterday...yayyyyy. Not that it ever left. But I do have an appetite. Also got my first (albeit tiny) varicose vein...OH NO!!
Symptoms I DON'T have: I'm not so tired anymore.
Food cravings: spicy virgin caesars, salt and vinegar chips, iced chai lattes, waffles
Food aversions: some meats.
Gender: not sure yet.
Belly Button in or out? In but it does look different.
What I miss: nothing at the moment
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement all the time! or definitive kicks!
Weekly Wisdom: Get the christmas shopping done!!! thats not really wisdom haha but still.
Milestones: Feeling flutters for the first time!
Size of Baby:


Weekly Belly Picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment