Sunday 18 December 2011

15 Week Survey

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 12 lbs now. Hoping to start gaining something soon..
Sleep: Sleep is an interesting endeavour, lots of pillows needed.
Best moment this week: Feeling another flutter, and coming home after being in Thompson for 2 weeks.
Movement: Really sporadic. Felt the first one last week and have only felt it twice since then. Last night I felt a really obvious pop which was cool.
Symptoms: morning sickness to the max again. :(
Symptoms I DON'T have: I'm not so tired anymore.
Food cravings: eggs benedict, honey dill sauce, slushes
Food aversions: Pop
Gender: not sure yet.
Belly Button in or out? In but it does look different.
What I miss: corona and lime
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement all the time! or definitive kicks!
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing really this week.
Milestones: Feeling flutters a few times.
Size of Baby:

Weekly Belly Picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment