Monday 20 February 2012

3rd Anniversary

Today Tommy and I exchanged gifts for our anniversary tomorrow. Tommy got too excited to give me my gift so we did it early. Plus we'll be out all day tomorrow at Festivale du Voyageur. He definitely spoiled me! And I came up with a pretty cool idea for him too.
I made him a beer gift basket with beer from the places we travelled and from places we want to go.
Here is the basket:

Here is the booklet that I made for it:






For each beer I made a little memory from the place where it was made. He was VERY impressed that I found this particular beer:
This was the best beer we had ever had. We had it in Germany one afternoon and have been looking for it here ever since. We didn't know the name of it so we thought we'd never find it. This one had the description of a "cloudy wheat beer" and that made me think it might be the one. And it was! Haha Tommy is very happy.

Now to my gift! Tommy came out of the mall with a Thyme Maternity bag.  I was thinking he got me some sort of maternity shirt or something.  When I opened it I was REALLY surprised. He had gone ahead and bought me a really nice wallet from Guess that matches my purse to a tee. He did really great picking it out! He then went to Thyme and asked if he could have one of their bags to trick me. They ended up trading him for the Guess bag because apparently lots of people want a more discreet bag if they are not "out" yet. Very clever.

Here is the wallet:

Now just to show you how well he matched them (and I wasn't even there) to the purse he got me in Rome.

I feel spoiled :) I was excited because this is a luxury item that I would not have bought for myself right now but I am definitely enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment