Sunday 26 February 2012

Cloth Diapers!

My mom and I went to the Baby and Kids show today and I got a lot of samples and info. I also took advantage of a really great deal that AMP diapers was having at the show and got a whole stash! Very excited. So here is what I ended up going with 8 Covers & 24 Hemp inserts.  The kit also included: 2 samples of detergent, a diaper pail liner and flushable biodegradable liners. Pretty much everything I will need to diaper up to 18lbs. After that I just need 6-8 larger covers.  I may buy a few more inserts (probably 12 more) but they are the cheap part so I am not too worried about that.





Tommy and I also have the crib put together. Once we repaint the dresser and add the knobs, it will be completely ready too. We are just adding a changing pad to the top of the dresser and then we'll be done with furniture!

The only expensive items we have left to purchase are the crib mattress, stroller, car seat, and possibly rocking chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment