Thursday 24 May 2012

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks
Sleep: Hard to sleep, very uncomfortable!
Best moment this week: Hitting full term Movement: Feeling little movements still

Symptoms: Tired, leg cramps, hips are super sore, back sore, lots of braxton hicks, heartburn
Symptoms I DON'T have: hmm. not sure
Food cravings: cheesecake, watermelon, oranges
Food aversions: pork, ham
Gender: Boy! :)
Belly Button in or out? I think I could call it an outie now :)

What I miss: running! Really can't wait to start running again. and walking without some sort of pain lol.
What I am looking forward to: finishing up work! Only 4 more shifts
Milestones: I am now officially full term and baby could come any time :) although he'll probably take forever...
Size of Baby:

Weekly Belly Picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment