Thursday 17 May 2012

New Diaper Stuff :)

So I went to AMP last week to pick up a wet bag. I ended up getting this Bummis Fabulous Wet bag:


I also grabbed some Country Save detergent as well as 4 hemp boosters. I am hoping to try these out as a newborn insert, and as a night time booster:



I also ordered from Abby's Lane.  They were having a big Thirsties sale, so I thought I would order some cute prints:



These are the Thirsties all in ones, which will be good for babysitters, etc because it is more like a disposable. And I thought they were super cute!!

I also grabbed 2 packs of these cloth wipes because the reviews were really great, and I would like to try using cloth wipes (still unsure of how that will turn out I have also bought disposable ones too).






No comments:

Post a Comment