Wednesday 10 June 2015

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Sleep: Sleeping a little bit better, but waking up pretty early.
Best moment this week:  Had an awesome vacation and then buying all the nursery furniture yesterday! 
Movement: Feeling lots of kicks now, mostly when I wake up or go to sleep.
Symptoms: Still feeling tired and nauseous but not as bad.
Symptoms I DON'T have: not sure.
Food cravings: cucumbers
Food aversions: not really any

Gender: Girl!!!
Belly Button in or out? Flat now. I never did get an outie with Burke.
What I miss: Energy
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery!
Milestones: I am just waiting for full term at 37 weeks now in terms of milestones. I guess getting off of work would be one! I am done July 17 at 36 weeks. Yay.
Size of Baby:

Cucumber


Weekly Belly Picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment