Thursday 25 June 2015

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks
Sleep: Waking early, having a hard time getting comfortable.
Best moment this week:  Having Monday off and getting a massage! That was really nice.
Movement: Still feeling lots, mostly when I am laying down.
Symptoms: Tired, and having lots of bad stomach pains at night. Probably Braxton Hicks. Back aches.
Symptoms I DON'T have: not sure.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, cucumbers
Food aversions: not really any

Gender: Girl!!!
Belly Button in or out? Flat now. I never did get an outie with Burke.
What I miss: Energy
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery! We really need to do this! Also next weekend is a very long weekend. I have Wednesday - Sunday off. Yay.
Milestones: I have 49 days until my due date! and 28 days until I am full term. Exciting! But my to do list is very long. At least I will be off work in 3 weeks.
Size of Baby:

Durian Fruit





Weekly Belly Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment