Sunday 5 July 2015

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks
Sleep: Waking early, having a hard time getting comfortable, but sleeping better this time.
Best moment this week:  I've had a pretty chill week, I had a 5 day weekend. The best part was finishing a huge amount of our to dos.
Movement: Not a lot of room left in there for her to move, but I feel it when I'm laying down.
Symptoms: Tired, Braxton Hicks (I had 4 hours of 10 minute apart contractions on Friday night). Back aches.
Symptoms I DON'T have: not sure.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, blueberries and whipped cream, chinese food
Food aversions: not really any

Gender: Girl!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's actually starting to become a bit of an outie.
What I miss: Energy, being not slow at everything.
What I am looking forward to: Getting in my last bike rides of the summer with Burke, picking out a coming home outfit, buying newborn clothes.
Milestones: I have 2 more weeks of work left, and 3 weeks until full term.
Size of Baby:

Butternut Squash



Weekly Belly Picture:




Nursery Pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment