Monday 27 July 2015

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks
Sleep: Sleeping in 2 or 3 hour spurts due to contractions. 
Best moment this week:  Finished up my freezer meals! Kim, Kira and I made Shepard's Pie, Tex Mex Casserole, and Chicken Broccoli casserole (11 meals), and then I made an extra 2 batches of meatballs so that I can make meatballs and rice quickly. Plus one batch of butter chicken. That will sure help.
Movement: Movements have slowed down for sure. She had dropped a lot and isn't as active. I got a massage and now she is in the center not on my left side. That makes me hopeful that the contractions can actually make some progress now!
Symptoms: Contractions. Had to have an NST because her heart rate was in the 180s (they don't like to see in the 160s) but everything turned out ok. 
Food cravings: Cold beer, cake, toast with peanut butter and jam.
Food aversions: not really any.

Gender: Girl
Belly Button in or out? Outie.
What I miss: Energy, sleep, feeling ok.
What I am looking forward to: Labor. 
Milestones: I am now full term! Hoping baby takes after Burke and comes early.
Size of Baby:



Winter Melon


Weekly Belly Picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment