Thursday 16 July 2015

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks
Sleep: Surprisingly sleeping a little bit better, even though the contractions can make it difficult. 
Best moment this week:  My work baby shower! We had a potluck with lots of great food, and they gave me a diaper cake and gift card. Super nice!
Movement: Movements have slowed down for sure. She had dropped a lot and isn't as active.
Symptoms: Contractions. Dr's appt yesterday showed that my cervix is thinned and she could feel baby's head. She said usually the head will float back up, but she is fully engaged and ready to go. She said "See you at the hospital or here next week if you make it!" as I was leaving. 
Symptoms I DON'T have: not sure.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, blueberries and whipped cream, cake, chocolate, white bubbly wine
Food aversions: not really any.

Gender: Girl!!!
Belly Button in or out? Outie.
What I miss: Energy, being not slow at everything.
What I am looking forward to: Picking out a coming home outfit, buying newborn clothes.
Milestones: Done work tomorrow!
Size of Baby:



Weekly Belly Picture:




Work Baby Shower :)





No comments:

Post a Comment