Wednesday 8 July 2015

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks
Sleep: Waking up lots. I have been having tons of contractions every night between 4-8 or 9. They go from every 10 minutes to every 7 minutes and then peter out again. 
Best moment this week:  Finishing up the nursery. So glad that is done. Carseat and gear is washed, clothing I will reuse is washed
Movement: Not a lot of room left in there for her to move, but I feel it when I'm laying down.
Symptoms: Contractions. Dr. says this is prodromal labour and my body is working up to real labour. Should go by faster once it gets here. I definitely printed and filled out all of the admitting forms for Saskatoon Hospital (RUH) and Regina General Hospital and threw them in the glove box with copies of my insurance JUST IN CASE. Bringing my labor bag and carseat. Which means it definitely won't happen since I am prepared haha.
Symptoms I DON'T have: not sure.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, blueberries and whipped cream, chinese food
Food aversions: not really any.

Gender: Girl!!!
Belly Button in or out? Outie.
What I miss: Energy, being not slow at everything.
What I am looking forward to: Getting in my last bike rides of the summer with Burke, picking out a coming home outfit, buying newborn clothes, Brittany's wedding.
Milestones: I have 1 more weeks of work left! 35 weeks, 35 days to go! (Well, I hope not.)
Size of Baby:




Weekly Belly Picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment