Tuesday 3 January 2012

17 Week Survey

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 10 lbs now
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good.
Best moment this week: Getting to my day off (tomorrow). I having been working a lot of days straight and I am excited for my haircut and geocaching tomorrow!
Movement: Feeling lots of little movements. Nothing really super strong but it is more often.
Symptoms: Headaches, and I can't sit for very long without getting really sore
Symptoms I DON'T have: I'm not so tired anymore and the morning sickness is going away (?) knock on wood.
Food cravings: croissants,
Food aversions: pasta
Gender: not sure yet.
Belly Button in or out? In but it does look different.
What I miss: corona and lime and feeling better!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender and buying baby stuff.
Milestones: no new milestones
Size of Baby:



Weekly Belly Picture:
(crappy picture but that's all I have this week haha)




No comments:

Post a Comment