Thursday 26 January 2012

20 Week Survey

How far along? 20 weeks
Sleep: I am not really sleeping much, I wake up a lot.
Best moment this week: getting to halfway there!
Movement: Tommy felt a kick :) and I feel them all the time, kept me awake last night.
Symptoms: Really tired, extremely sore hips and lower back
Symptoms I DON'T have: morning sickness :D
Food cravings: soft ice cream, twizzlers
Food aversions: changes daily
Gender: Finding out tomorrow!!!! If baby cooperates... I hope so!
Belly Button in or out? In but its getting spread out
What I miss: not being so tired and sore
What I am looking forward to: Starting to buy stuff and decorating our nursery
Milestones: Halfway there! and finding out the sex at our anatomy scan tomorrow! Woohoo!
Size of Baby:


Weekly Belly Picture:






No comments:

Post a Comment