Monday 9 January 2012

18 Week Survey

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Only down 1-2 pounds at the dr's office. my scale still says down 6-7lbs but i will just go with the Dr's scale.
Sleep: Having trouble sleeping because it is really hard to not sleep on my back. When I wake up on my back it just aches really badly and my hips also feel like they are separating. 
Best moment this week: My massage on Saturday. It was really nice because I was sore.
Movement: Still feeling lots of little movements.
Symptoms: Headaches, backaches, and hip aches. Tired and lots of food aversions.
Symptoms I DON'T have: A lot of cravings sadly. I just don't want to eat anything except subs.
Food cravings: Cold cut sub from subway
Food aversions: Everything else
Gender: not sure yet. I have an appt on the 23rd and I am hoping my gender scan will finally be set up then.
Belly Button in or out? In but it does look different.
What I miss: still beer as well as being able to eat whatever.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender and buying baby gear
Milestones: no new milestones this week ... almost halfway done though!
Size of Baby:

Weekly Belly Picture:




No comments:

Post a Comment